GBMD recognizes college students that have exemplary promise as future leaders and have demonstrated an ability OR have outstanding ideas of how to leverage cultural values and others’ social biases as an advantage in leadership roles. Scholarships will be awarded based on the following requirements, written essay scores and other achievements as judged by GBMD.
- GBMD Leadership Diversity Scholarship participant requirements:
- Age 25 or under
- High School junior / senior OR full-time student attending an accredited College or University
- GPA of at least 3.5 or above (on a 4.0 scale) + Recent transcript
- Active GBMD member .. If not a member, Join Now (Free for high school students)
- US citizen or permanent resident
- GBMD Leadership Diversity Scholarship Application: